Monday, January 30, 2017

Another Birthday

I have been on this earth for more than 50 years now. Time for some Q & A.

What have I learned about life?
That life goes on. No matter how sad or how happy the events that happen in our lives;  with people around us and even events that do not concern us at all. These things do not stop life from moving along. There is sunrise every morning, sunset every afternoon. Accept what life has to offer and keep in mind, a lot of the things we are worried about now - no longer matter in 5 to 10 years. There is nothing simpler than this - LIFE GOES ON.

What moves me?
In nature :  The color of fall/autumn, sunrise and sunset in summer, snow in winter.
Man made things : Empty chairs, lighthouses, cemeteries, street art, bikes, covered bridges.




What could I not give up?
Writing about anything that matters only to me.

What songs could I listen to over and over?
Boz Scaggs "Love Look What You've Done to Me", John Williams "I Want to Spend My Life With You", Christina Perri's "A Thousand Years" and Phantom of the Opera's "All I Ask of You".


No comments:

Post a Comment