Monday, April 20, 2009

Name Game

What does your name mean?

Out of curiosity and just for trivia I checked out a site which gives the meaning of your name and birthday. Well surprise, surprise - my name means nurse! Really funny because a long time ago I wrote something in this blog about me mistaken for a nurse. Read that post by clicking here. Maybe I am destined to be a nurse...

Anyway, I also found out I share my birthday with Phil Collins (of One More Night and True Colors fame), Christian Bale (my Batman, no offense to George C.), Boris Spassky (why don't I have that chess talent?), and Gene Hackman (my favorite villain).

Want to know what your name and birthday means (including how old you are in dog years)? Check Paul Sadowski's site.





2 comments:

  1. Ha,ha,ha. Your name confirms who you are in your past life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julits,
    I wonder what your name means...Hmmm

    ReplyDelete