Monday, February 23, 2009

Bollywoood Invades Hollywood

Because it was written.

Much as I do not agree with some of the Academy's choices I enjoyed the show.

Hugh Jackman was one of the best Oscar hosts I've seen. With elaborate set designs, beautifully choreographed song and dance numbers, boy was I entertained! The Kodak Theatre looked so different and the “night club” ambiance added to the strengths of the host.

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button will forever be my Best Movie of 2008. Still my Best in Editing, Director, and Cinematography - even if I am not an Academy member.

And much as I want to write more about the awards and the show, but a blogger has got to sleep and work.



Randomly,

5 comments:

  1. OMG!!!

    what a pretty, pretty page!!!! grabe!!!!
    suya ko...
    danggit

    ReplyDelete
  2. bitaw em you're right wala ko nagduka nag-tan-aw gabii. tawa akong kids kay pirmi ko ingon slum dunk millionaire...

    ReplyDelete
  3. mvrl,
    Oscar watcher pud diay ka? Lingaw no? Late gud ko ganina!

    danggit,
    nice akong new look?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you imagine attending the Oscars in the future? D might make it big someday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Au,
    He is so disappointed with this one. He liked Hugh Jackman and all, but he feels so bad Benjamin Button did not win in some of the categories. Button is one of his favorite films. Nag walk-out siya after the Best Editing category. Much as he liked Slumdog, he thinks it was over hyped.
    And I won diay sa among family pool!
    The 81st Oscar is now a "not to be discussed" subject for a long while here.

    ReplyDelete