Noteworthy to mention in this Ottawa trip.
- Business Inn's complimentary breakfast and "snacks-to-go". What a saver!! The hotel's WiFi was fast, PC with printer in our room was very useful. Parking was a bit tight though and we paid for it on top of the room rate. But considering the hotel was walking distance to all the places we wanted to see - the paid parking was alright.
- Walking the long stretch of Somerset Ave from McLaren, then Bronson and Slater towards the Byward Market, Confederation Park and everywhere else. Fitbit reading for the day - 23,871 steps.
- The masterpieces at the Art Gallery. The gallery was free for admission as it was Open Doors Ottawa weekend.
- The many murals at Chinatown.
- Wanting to go to Victoria Island but getting "lost" and finding ourself in Quebec.
- Experiencing Ottawa before the Canada 150 celebration.