Sunday, October 23, 2016

Yummy Cebu Food

Orson Wells once said "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what’s for lunch.” 

Oh well, at the rate "my president" is doing - I would not dare ask what I can do, I was really more interested in my lunch...and dinner.
I dare not miss the puso, the kalderetang kanding, sinugbang nokus and the new kare-kareng seafood.

Lechon, masi and budbud and Jollibee combo. Then I also tried pizza overload at SM Seaside's Pitstop. What is another word for yummy?

There was sinugba, utan mongos with tuno, lanzones (ahhh!), and budbud kabog. 
Can I bring some to go? Please...


Lechon pa more!! Seashells I wished to bring to Canada, crabs galore and tihi-thihi (which I did not taste). 

“There is no love sincerer than the love of food.” 
~ George Bernard Shaw

No comments:

Post a Comment