Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Gerard Butler

I am really not sure if I am a Gerard Butler fan or not. I just saw "London Has Fallen" which I enjoyed. I was entertained though I think the storyline was a bit too unrealistic. But then, it is just a movie, right?

Which made me remember that I did like Gerard as the Phantom in the 2004 movie version of "The Phantom of the Opera". I was convinced he was an accomplished singer even though I read he had no singing experience before this movie. He was very convincing as Phantom, I even watch my Blu-Ray copy ever so often.

This also lead me to that movie "Law Abiding Citizen". Again another movie that seemed unrealistic  yet it entertained and I enjoyed Gerard Butler's acting (or the character he played).

So it got me into thinking, am I beginning to be a fan? Will I be excited to see his next movie?
Not convinced yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment