Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Home Made Art (Again)

It is not that I have so much time in my hands (as a lot of people believe) - but sometimes, there is just the itch to do something else instead of housework, Facebook or read. Before I went back to puzzles and when I don't color I create home made art. Art journals as they are called (though I call mine - home made art) - are so different though. For one it uses some art materials (which I have lots of);  requires inspiration from just anywhere - could be a quote, a template, a cut-out; then some imagination to put them all together. Maybe just another way of expressing ME.

Making use of my butterfly template. June 8, 2013.

This one started with my heart templates. June 7, 2013.

For a friend who was leaving.So kindergarten.

Missing some ME time perhaps.

The starting point in here was the couple with a ruler beside them. The saying "love rules" just seemed so perfect. One of my first attempts.

It all started with the owl.

It has been a while I made things/art like this. I miss making them though.

No comments:

Post a Comment