Saturday, January 30, 2016

Another Year

There is much to be grateful for when birthdays come around. Aside from being given another year to celebrate life. This years' birthday celebration started early and ended a week later. There were the coffee invite, lunches and another coffee invite from office friends. Get together with Scarborough gang, crepe and tea break at Unionville with the tea ladies and stay-in party with the YaYa families. The gifts I received this year speaks of the variety of my interests - from ladies accessories, perfume, a rustic serving tray to gel pens.

I am indeed grateful for these family and friends around me. People who understand my peculiarities, my moods, my heath issues. For the Life-Giver above who has not given up on me.

Wishing myself more birthdays to celebrate!!

No comments:

Post a Comment