Tuesday, April 15, 2014

World Creativity and Innovation Week


April 15-21, 2014 is World Creativity and Innovation Week. From their website, I got this :
WCIW is a time to encourage people to use their creativity to make the world a better place and to make their place in the world better too. WCIW is a time to inspire new action, create novel ideas, make new decisions. WCIW is a time to educate, engage, celebrate and open doors that help people experience freedom from suffering and open up to new worlds of what's possible.
I'm still not sure if I have creative ideas to make this world a better place, but I just want to celebrate my creativity.

Project 1: What to do with white paper lunch bags and lots of colored/printed paper. Cut out flower designs and paste on bags. Pretty results (for my taste). They can then be used as gift bags or even give-away bags during parties. The bags are even big enough for the party "take homes".


 Project 2 : Souvenir bags from different shops which I don't want to use, give or throw away. Solution : Paste them on an empty wall as decor. Nifty!!

No comments:

Post a Comment