Thursday, March 4, 2010

One Day - Isang Birthday

My birthday is always a crazy day - no matter how I try to make it an ordinary day. The last one was not an exception.

First, it was a very, very cold morning and I woke up to a friend's phone call wanting me to get out of bed and she will treat me for breakfast. At least that was a good sign.

Breakfast was good and I wished we could stay longer - but, so many things had to be done on the same day. Had to go back home to get ready for another appointment - squeezing in a bit of house cleaning as another close friend was coming over.

Even had to meet this "coming over friend" in the heart of Bathurst.

So much running around Scarborough and Toronto, plus more errands to do - birthday dinner had to be bought from the nearby Filipino store.

No use blabbering or boring you
with how the day went.
Suffice to say, it turned out well
as it was celebrated with friends.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Happy birthday and wishing you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belated happy birthday, Ms. Emma! May God bless you always for your kind heart.

    Sarap naman po ng handa. May natira pa po bang cuchinta? hehehe

    ReplyDelete