Monday, June 8, 2009

Finally, It's In the Mail!

You know the feeling of relief when a task in your “to-do” list is finally completed? What a feeling! Double that if more tasks were completed!

First, I had to put together items for my Creative Swap partner. It was a pleasurable task – shopping – specially that I was looking for items that I like having also! Meanwhile, I was also on a look out for a book to send to another friend. I had several choices in mind – which made choosing the final one a difficult task.

After all the "will she like this?, should I put this in?, is this too corny?" -- my Creative Swap box was completed. The bookstore hopping and book browsing also came to end with my final book choice. Arranging the box, stuffing items in mailing envelopes, writing notes, addressing, and determining postage stamps took another few days.

And so at long last – they are finally in the mail! Two packages to two different destinations.


Of course, what’s inside is for each recipient to enjoy and discover . . .

1 comment:

  1. thanks for joining this round of the creative swap emma! i hope you enjoyed it! ;-)

    ReplyDelete