Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Spotlight : Ms. Kalidadis

I have long wanted to write a series on This Randomness readers. Just light posts so everyone gets to know other readers -- albeit virtually. Today, it is Ms. KALIDADIS.

My friendship with Ms. Kalidadis started because of so many commonalities, it is now difficult to trace or even enumerate. Our shared experiences ranged from the hilarious to the serious.

When I started blogging, Ms. Kalidadis was one of the first friends I informed. I know then, I can count on one reliable reader everyday. Not only did Ms. Kalidadis read, she followed my blog. Being friends for a long, long time I thought I knew her already -- but in blogging I discovered something new about her. We share an interest in writing, a passion for nonsense blurbing, which led to her starting her own blog, then later blogs. Kalidadis shows the fun side of her, Larawan her love for her family and Angel’s Whisper the spiritual side of her. All these blogs of course are in my blog roll.

But this is not the only reason why I am writing about Ms. Kalidadis today. There is something else. Ms. Kalidadis is one of those people who has a different birthday each year. Sometimes she celebrates her birthday on Easter Sunday, another year it falls on a Good Friday, and some years it is just the same as any other's. How lucky or special can that be?

This year if I send her a loud, cheerful, colorful greeting on the exact day, she may not like it as it is Holy Thursday. I believe greeting her a day in advance will more appreciated. So, here goes...

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y, Ms. KALIDADIS!

You have the birthday, I get the cake.

I hope everyone else will greet Ms. Kalidadis.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Ms. Kalidadis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy happy Birthday! How old are you???

    Erboy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do I smell a party?

    J

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Ms. Kalidadis!!! You're inviting me? Sure, I won't be late...

    ReplyDelete