Sunday, November 23, 2008

Where are you now?

Sunday, November 23, 2008

I apologize if this post is about my college friends again. First, I am still hyped from my last phone conversation with AA and JM. Second, as I am trying to reconnect with my former NSC colleagues, I also found myself asking the question below about my CE 82 batchmates.
The few updates I know…
The girls (all accounted for)
Nitz is with our alma mater and has a doctorate in Hydrology (or something related to water),while Injing has served the Cebu City DPWH for 20+ years (and looking forward to more). Baby is busy with her family business and religious foundation, while Deb made a detour to the fashion and food industry. Flor is now auditing what the other civil engineers are doing (watch out you guys!), and Au now in Florida is in the medical field (what a detour!). While Gwen has combined accounting and engineering with business on the side, Grace is practicing engineering in her hometown.

The boys (with some MIA).
Allan is now Aboitiz VP (well, talk about big time) while Joel is in business. Butch is making Bahrain dollars, and same can be said about Edwin. I believe a lot of them are making use of the knowledge we learned from USC like Carl/Magi, Nic, Ayie, Albert, Francis, Titing. Meder is in the US, but where is Bong, Lito, Diony, Arthur, Eking, Romy, Wilson and Nic?
Just reminiscing...

p.s. if you want to post a comment, double click on the comment icon at the end of this post. Write your comments on the white box with your name (or initials). Then use Anonymous on the "Comment as" box. You are good to go... hope to hear from you!

9 comments:

  1. it's always nice to reconnect with old friends and to reminisce about the old times. good luck in getting in toudch with all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I was still connected with Comglasco, that was until Jan 2005. I met Nic thrice. We took the same boat in going to Cebu from Cagayan de Oro City. He then got a big farm in Bukidnon.

    GS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I met Bong in Makati City on the year 2004. He was connected with a firm named "Pemco" or "Femco". Met Eking at SM City in Cebu the other week. He has 'retired' from Tsuneishi almost 4 years ago. Told me Titing is now on construction business.

    GS

    ReplyDelete
  4. My last info about our missing CE '82 batch:
    Bong is in Makati
    Diony is in the real estate business
    Arthur is in the hardware business
    Romy is in politics probably he's still the
    mayor
    Nic Cortes has a farm in Bukidnon
    Nic Pegarido probably still in TMX
    Eking has resigned from Tsuneishi and is now PNB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who's Diony? Is Jack Lord our batchmate?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Au,
    Torralba. Yes, Jack Bauer is our classmate. LOL.
    GS is learning how to comment. Next thing I know, both of you will be blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't say Jack Bauer. Said Jack Lord. Naunsa naman na uy. Sobra ka '24' fan. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You were right. Torralba. Only you said 'Jack Bauer', not Lord.

    ReplyDelete