Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Big Road Trip - Sussex, New Brunswick

The Big Road Trip
Canada Maritimes

June 8-20, 2018

We arrived in Sussex, New Brunswick at 5 PM on our 2nd day. Sussex was specifically chosen being  the mural capital of Atlantic Canada. We got our cameras to work right away. Found 24 out of the 27 murals scattered around the town's major streets.





When I saw this mural a big truck pulled over and parked right in front thus covering my subject. I got into a conversation with a "native" while waiting. The guy understood my predicament and told me to wait for a few minutes as for sure the driver will not stay long inside the general store.
I did wait and true enough the guy came out and drove away. I got my photo.


I should thank that random person who I got into a conversation with (the one mentioned above). He told me I should go a little farther as there is a pretty mural farther ahead. And this is what I saw a few steps away.


And there is some play time too!


No comments:

Post a Comment