Thursday, April 5, 2018

Easter Weekend in New York - Different Sights

New York City
March 30-April 1, 2018

Not your usual New York "touristy" photos.

Beautiful art installation at the Hudson Yards.
The security guard allowed me to take a photo with my cellphone only. This is not completed yet as it does not have the plaque of the artists and the name.

Frontage of the Church of the Guardian Angel (Roman Catholic) at 10th Avenue and 21st Street.
Founded in 1887, this church originally ministered to seamen and dockworkers on the then bustling New York waterfront.

A mural for a store I missed noting the name.

Inside the beautiful St. John the Baptist Church at 30th Street.

Would be a waste if I do not have a picture here. Along 30th Avenue.

My 6th time in NYC and I still love the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment