Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Questions and Answers

Randomness takes a break to celebrate!!

Have you passed up any chance lately that you now regret? 
Yes. I could have nailed my last interview but I did not prepare for it. Everything was provided to me but I opted to do other things and did not prepare for the interview as I should have.

If you had no physical, financial, or other obstacles, what skill would you like to have?
To be able to train myself for fitness.

What have you tried lately that is new and exciting?
Driving. Nothing pushed me to learn until...

What makes you happiest and when you think about it you cannot help but smile?
Ahhh...I am thinking about it now and smiling - but cannot write it here.


What was the greatest adventure in your life so far?
Going on a cruise.

When you are old and look back on your life, what do you think will matter most to you?
The time I spent with family, friends and my unending love for my passion.

If you had enough money that you never needed to work again, what would you do with your time? Write, paint, learn a new language, travel.

If you could eat as much of one food as you wanted without ever getting full or fat, which food would you choose? Cheesecake!

If you could be granted one wish of any kind, what would it be?
Happiness for my son.

No comments:

Post a Comment