Monday, November 6, 2017

Toronto By Myself

Another opportunity to go around Toronto by myself. YAY!

First stop - Canoe Landing Park. Here we can find this large red canoe and have an overlooking view of the Gardiner Expressway. Too bad when I went to check it out people were there.

A few meters away are these huge fishing bobbers. Colorful!!

Across the street is this other public art/installation which I still have to know the title.
It is up to the viewer to make an interpretation.


I wandered towards Union Station and found this dog themed fountain. So cute!
 This is Berczy Park right across St. Lawrence Market.


And finally, the real reason for my Toronto trip this Saturday! To watch Beautiful, The Carole King Musical, No regrets at all. It was a beautiful show with the Carole King hits like So Far Away, It Might as Well Rain Until September, You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin and, Will You Love Me Tomorrow.


Trivia : The TTC had scheduled maintenance activities on this day with no subway operations on some lines. Did I care? No, I was determined to enjoy Toronto on my own and more determined to watch the musical even if it means taking shuttle buses. I had a good seat at a good price. And I walked 14, 158 steps this day! Nothing can beat that.

Toronto
Aug 26, 2017



No comments:

Post a Comment