Friday, November 10, 2017

Massachusetts, USA - The Clark Museum 2

It took me some time to finally post photos from the Clark Museum. For me, there is actually no point in posting/blogging about I saw. The feeling of being face to face with the works of the masters is something I cannot describe and the photos are nothing compared to the real thing. But then I had to post to remind myself that yes I was there once and I saw these works in the summer of 2017.

Claude Monet's The Geese, 1874

Claude Monet's Tulip Fields at Sassenheim, 1886

Van Gogh's Terrace in the Luxemburg Gardens

Camille Pissarro's The Louvre from Pont Neuf

Camille Pissarro's Port of Ruen, Unloading of Wood, 1898

The Works of Alfred Sisley
Barks of the Seine at By, 1881

The Loing and the Mills of Moret, 1891

Apples and Grapes in a Basket, 1881

No comments:

Post a Comment