While on the road and to keep hubby and I entertained we discuss a lot of nonsense.
The latest we had was "What will we do if we win the lottery?"
What changes are we going to have in our lives?
- Sharing with family, close friends and charity was number 1.
- Make sure to put aside a portion for emergencies.
- Are we going to buy a new house? My answer was just to renovate, but the hubby said maybe we can get a new house where both of us will have a room for our "own things". I am all for that too!
- Are we still going to work? Both of us said No. Quit our jobs but work as a volunteer or part time. Have more days to travel and enjoy other interests.
- Are we going to buy a new car or purchase expensive things we have dreamed before? No. And then we pulled over to buy our lottery ticket.
You never know. It is good to be ready.