Monday, December 19, 2016

Other Christmas Corners

I have always been writing about my Christmas villages and other activities during this season. Yet, I have not written how our simple abode is transformed during the holidays.
Thanks to the hubby who cooperated with the cleaning/purging activities before the transformation started. Having space gave me the freedom to display some of the Christmas decors I was not able to use last year.

The Christmas village is of course the centre of all these  --- but the other nooks and crannies of our small place had special treatment too.

 Nutcrackers, Christmas trees, Santa and train by the main door.
Carolers at the corner.


 Completed jigsaw puzzles finally framed and hanged. 
Top - completed 2015. Below completed 2014.
 



The Nativity sets.




Christmas trees everywhere.

I love whimsical Christmas trees!

Christmas stockings and matching wreaths.

Finally, the stars made of capiz shells all the way from the Philippines.

All these would be good reference by next year.
Merry Christmas everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment