Thursday, March 10, 2011

Obsession - World Map

For several days and weeks I got so obsessed with owning a world map. I really wanted one that the thought of it consumed my waking hours.

First stop : The internet, hoping to find a good one at zero cost. I did, but how can one fit the whole world in an 8" x 11" piece of paper?
Next - the dollar stores. No luck, but was able to get a mini globe. At the price of a dollar, all I need is an expensive magnifying glass to be able to see the countries.
Third try - at the book stores where maps are so beautiful yet so big and way beyond my budget. Tried the nearby office supply store where I found this small map. Passable, yet not very satisfactory. Fourth stop - at a different dollar store. Finally, a big, colorful, good quality yet inexpensive world map so worthy of my wall.
I ♥ the Dollar Store!

No comments:

Post a Comment