Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Candies

A few weeks ago I gave candies (in beautiful containers) to an officemate for her daughter. It was just a simple thing, one of those just-because-I want-to. I thought that was end of story.

Then I got a message from her :
Hi! I just wanted to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

I have been having a few rough days and I don't know if you know but my little girl has a medical test on Friday and like any Mom I feel so overwhelmed.

For you it might have been just some candy but to me it meant a whole lot more........so may you always be blessed.


Wow! Amazing how a simple act which I did not even give some thought would mean so much to someone. It was heart warming.

Made me think of the many times I am insensitive (and rude) to my officemates. What if they were having rough times too? Ah, life's mini lessons from unexpected incidents.

No comments:

Post a Comment