Thursday, May 31, 2012

Thank You

WHAT A VACAY!!
Hi everyone,
In a few days I will be back to my daily grind. Before everything will become distant memory again, I'd like to say a big THANK YOU to all of you.
Those who spent time with me - be it for pamista, breakfast, lunch, lunch extending to coffee break, more coffee, high-end dinner ug dinner sa kilid2x, plus last minute invites pa gyud - I enjoyed them all.
Those who planned but could not make it - there will be another time.
Those who flew, took boat rides and ferry boats. I appreciate the effort. Time maybe short for some of us - but it was time well spent.

Those who offerred their beds and homes para ang chikahan masumpay gyud - salamat kaayo. Hinaut dili taas inyong electric bill for the month of May kay kusog ang aircon.
Those who gave delicacies (kiping from Lucban, torta, chicharon, peanuts, chorizo, hopia, patatas, tostado, tagaktak, ug uban pa.) Kung puede pa lang dad-on nako tanan (apil ang Blue Label), I would have. Blame it on Korean Air's luggage limitation, but  I had a taste of them all.
Mga habal2x drivers of Consolacion, taxi and jeepney drivers of Cebu and Manila, bus driver sa Lucena.  It was fun.

Sa mga special drivers with their special service ( silver Innova, red Yaris, Black Prado, red Isuzu pick-up, white Strada, blue Nissan pick-up, white Altima, white Fortuner, white Pajero, white hiLux pick up, blue Kia Vesta, ug uban pa I can no longer recall) - how could I have survived without you?
Much as I enjoyed everything, some experiences are really worthy of special mention. The High School get-together, Lucban's hospitality, Pahiyas, Mandaue's fiesta, Rendevouz singers who sang my requested songs, special  "drivers"  sa Round South trips, the churches of Cebu's south, Gabii sa Kabilin.

This vacation would be hard to beat or even equal. Thaks to DiMouli Ako who understood my need for some ME time.
Being with people like you and in the places I visited, I can definitely say "THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE HOME". Thanks again everyone. I will miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment