Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Online Sharing

Where do I draw the line between what I will and will not share online?
  • Pictures of me and family members are seldom posted in my blog, except on very special occasions.
  • My Facebook account does not have my real name and do not contain lots of information.
  • I always believe in the idea that my friends (through blogging or in Facebook) know me already - they don't need more details of myself posted online.
  • So even if I have such online presence - there is still so much of me that is unexposed. Nothing personal, just a choice.
This topic came from a blog I used to follow but have forgotten lately. A question or a topic is posted daily as a writing trigger.

p.s.
YES - that photo on the right is a self portrait I am willing to post anywhere online.

No comments:

Post a Comment