Monday, December 20, 2010

O, Christmas Tree

When I opened my gift from the office Secret Santa I was kind of disappointed. All I saw inside was a lowly, lanky, undernourished Christmas tree. Why in the world would he/she give me a Christmas tree? A few minutes later I noticed the smaller box taped at the bottom of the tree. I had to give her/him a 10 for originality. Under the tree was a nicer gift for me.

But what then should I do with the tree?

I checked the office decoration box and found some glittery balls that nobody wanted. I started hanging them on my tree and cut the paper that was used to wrap my gift. Slowly my "almost ugly tree" begun to become a thing of beauty. Now, someone wanted to get lights for it, another wanted to give a tree topper, and more decors. HEY, that is MY tree!

So, this is how my Christmas tree looks now. A beauty, isn't she?

No comments:

Post a Comment